Roast Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner is a simple weeknight dinner that roasts away while you relax after a long day. Today I used chicken thighs, potatoes, green beans, carrots, onion, bell pepper, and fresh corn on the cob. The veggie choice is completely up to you and what your favorite vegetable are. This is a remake of a recipe I created in 2010 when we only had Chloe. Now that we have four children, I needed to up the ingredients and remake this sheet pan dinner.
My Favorite Sheet Pans
The potatoes take longer to cook than the chicken and other vegetables, so they get their own sheet pan. Get those going first when you are making this chicken and vegetable sheet pan dinner so they get nicely browned when the chicken is cooked.
The corn cooks up very nicely in the oven when it is wrapped in foil. Cover them with butter and season with salt and pepper before baking and they will be ready to eat right out of the oven.
If You Like This Recipe, Check Out These Other Recipes
Three Veggie Penne with Basil Pesto – A tasty meatless pasta dish.
Cinnamon Sugar Toaster Pastries – Better than store bought.
Mississippi Pot Roast – The most delicious pot roast you will ever taste.
The Best Way To Make Shredded Chicken – Make shredded chicken and save a ton of time.
My Throwback to June 2010
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!
Roast Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 Baking Sheets
- 2 lbs potatoes, cubed
- 3-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 lb baby carrots, cut large ones in half lengthwise
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 corn on the cob, cut in half
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat the cubed potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread out on one baking sheet. Put in the oven to get started since they will take longer,
- On another baking sheet, place the chicken thighs, carrots, green beans, bell pepper, and onions. Coat with olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic powder and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread butter on the corn and season with salt and pepper. Wrap each corn separately with foil and place on the baking sheet with the chicken and vegetables.
- Put in the oven after the potatoes have been cooking for at least 10 minutes. Bake until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked, about 20-25 minutes.