This is the best pot roast I have ever made. This Mississippi pot roast is super easy to make and only 5 ingredients! It is the perfect meal to throw in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to a great dinner. The pepperoncini peppers aren’t very spicy and add a nice sweetness to the meal. This pot roast is delicious served over mashed potatoes.
Mississippi Pot Roast
- 4 lb chuck roast
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 jar pepperoncini peppers
- Place the roast in the bottom of a slow cooker. Sprinkle on the ranch dressing mix and onion soup mix.
- Place the butter and peppers on top. You can use as many peppers as you like. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!