Prepare a whole pan of savory quesadillas at once. Add your favorite fillings like black beans, corn, salsa, ground beef, and lots of cheese. This sheet pan quesadilla is sure to become a family favorite.
This method makes a huge quesadilla that serves 6-8 people depending on the portion size. This one is filled with our favorites, but go ahead and mix it up with whatever you love in a quesadilla. I used ground beef cooked with taco seasoning, lots of cheddar cheese, black beans, green chilies, salsa, and corn.
Start by laying out 6 tortillas around a lightly greased half sheet pan. They will be hanging half way off the pan so there is plenty of room to fold over all the filling. Lay a tortilla in the center and you are ready to add the fillings.
Sprinkle on half of the cheese followed by ground beef, black beans, corn, salsa and diced green chilies. I added the diced green chilies and salsa by the spoonful instead of trying to spread it out. Top with the other half of the cheese.
Now it is time to fold over the tortillas to the center and place one more tortilla in the center.
This is how it should look before baking with the tortillas all folded into the center and one last tortilla on top to cover all the filling. Lightly grease the bottom of another half sheet pan and place it on top of the sheet pan quesadilla to bake. Press down on the sheet pan before baking. This will help it to brown on top and look amazing.
Bake the quesadilla until it is browned lightly on top, which takes about 20-25 minutes.
Slice into squares or triangles and serve with sour cream, cilantro, and avocado. I hope you give this quesadilla a try.
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!
Sheet Pan Quesadilla
- 2 half sheet pans
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 burrito size tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 16 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- sour cream, for serving
- cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a half sheet pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the ground beef until browned and stir in the taco seasoning.
- Lay 6 of the tortillas on the half sheet pan hanging over the edges and lay one in the center.
- Sprinkle on half of the cheese followed by the ground beef, green chilies, beans, corn, and salsa. Sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortillas onto the filling and place another tortilla on top to completely cover the filling.
- Spray the bottom of another half sheet pan with non stick cooking spray and place onto the quesadilla. Press it down and bake for 20-25 minutes. The pan on top and bottom will help it brown in the oven.