These banana oatmeal cups are pretty tasty! I was thinking they were going to be like muffins when I made them, but they are really more like baked oatmeal. It stays together like a muffin, but since there is no flour it has a different texture. The kids liked them too! My kids don’t all eat oatmeal, so this is a great substitute for oatmeal. Also, no sugar! OK, there is sugar in chocolate chips, but I couldn’t leave them out. These are really great for breakfast on the go. They freeze well and can be reheated in the microwave for a few seconds. These oatmeal cups are best served warm. I hope you try these Banana Oatmeal Cups with Chocolate Chips! Enjoy!
These oatmeal cups are gluten free. Here are some other gluten free recipes:
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies – Yummy gluten free cookie recipe
Delish Flourless Oatmeal Cookies – These cookies have peanut butter and absolutely no flour
Enchilada Sauce – Many store bought enchilada sauces have gluten in the ingredients
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!
Banana Oatmeal Cups With Chocolate Chips
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together bananas, almond milk, eggs, baking powder, oats and vanilla in a large bowl or in a stand mixer. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray muffin pan OR line with paper liners. This makes slightly more than one muffin pan worth, so you will need two pans. Divide batter among 15 muffin cups. Bake until the edges start to brown, about 25-30 minutes.