Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect start to pumpkin spice season. They are soft and have a cake-like texture. This recipe make 5 1/2 dozen cookies so go ahead and share with your friends. These are delicious little pumpkin cookies.
These cookies can be make with canned or fresh pumpkin puree. If you want to make your own puree, see my instructions for making fresh pumpkin puree.
Top Amazon Picks To Make This Recipe
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!
Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease 2 foil-lined baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars with an electric mixer or whisk. Mix in pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the flour mixture to the large bowl of wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough with a cookie scoop or a heaping Tablespoon onto the cookie sheets. Bake for 5 minutes, swap pans and bake for an additional 5 minutes. They will just start to brown when they are done. Repeat scooping and baking with remaining cookie dough.
Nutrition per cookie:Calories 90 | Total Fat 4.5g | Saturated Fat 2.9g | Cholesterol 13mg | Sodium 65mg | Total Carbohydrate 11.3g | Dietary Fiber 0.6g | Total Sugars 6.3g | Protein 1.3g | Vitamin D 2mcg | Calcium 16mg | Potassium 32mg