Chocolate muffins with chocolate chips are a very tasty treat. Chloe has been asking me to make some chocolate chocolate chip muffins for a few days now, so she was really excited to have these for breakfast this morning.
Top Amazon Picks To Make This Recipe
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate muffins with chocolate chips are a very tasty treat.
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil, canola, vegetable, coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg until fluffy with a hand mixer. Add milk and oil, beat until combined.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Beat until just combined. Don’t overmix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter between the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake until they start to brown lightly, about 20 minutes. Remove from pan immediately and cool.
NutritionCalories 260 | Total Fat 14.3g | Saturated Fat 4.1g | Cholesterol 18mg | Sodium 219mg | Total Carbohydrate 30.1g | Dietary Fiber 1.5g | Total Sugars 13.6g | Protein 4.2g | Vitamin D 1mcg | Calcium 106mg | Iron 2mg | Potassium 256mg
Please follow and like us: