I hope you are ready for the most delicious Brussels sprouts ever. Fried Brussels Sprouts are crispy and sweet with a touch of saltiness. Chloe has requested that I always make Brussels sprouts like this.
A Must Have Tool For Frying Brussels Sprouts
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!
Fried Brussels Sprouts
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- salt, to taste
- Heat oil in a pot to 375°F.
- Fry half of the Brussels Sprouts at a time until they are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Make sure the oil is back to 375°F before adding the second half of the Brussels Sprouts.
- Transfer fried Brussels Sprouts to a bowl, drizzle with honey, and season with salt. Toss to combine.