Chloe and Dad’s Famous Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate in a yummy cookie. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, these cookies are for you!
Based on the title of this recipe, I bet you can guess who made this recipe. Chloe really likes to develop recipes and it is exciting when they turn out well. We have made Chloe and Dad’s Famous Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies several times and tweaked it a couple times to make them just right. Here’s a picture of the recipe that Chloe originally made with all her drawings. When I went to make it with her, we wrote what everything was, but we couldn’t figure out what the “sh” stood for so we just left it out. We later realized it was shortening, but decided the cookies turned out better without it.
I keep good recipes taped up on the inside of my spice cabinet and this recipe has earned it’s place there. These cookies are delicious and easy to make. I hope you give them a try.
Two other recipes up in my cabinet right now:
Pizza Dough: I make this recipe every week and I just have it up so the kids can make it for me.
Maple Cinnamon Toast: This is a favorite toast that we love to have when we do breakfast for dinner
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!
Chloe and Dad’s Famous Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two foil lined baking sheets.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and sugar with a whisk. Add peanut butter and whisk to combine. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Add the flour mixture to the large bowl, stir until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place rounded Tablespoon sized balls on baking sheets. A cookie scoop works really well for this. Bake for about 12 minutes, rotating sheets half way through baking. Cookies are done when they start to brown around the edges.