The perfect chilly weather drink is a cinnamon apple hot toddy. It is warm and has the crisp taste of freshly picked apples.
This drink is a great way to warm up on a cool night this fall. It is really quick and easy to make. I love fall and all of it’s great flavors. They are all great to bring an end to summer and the heat.
How To Make A Cinnamon Apple Hot Toddy
Steep cinnamon apple tea bags in boiling hot water for five minutes. Pour into two tea cups. Pour bourbon whiskey into each cup. You will want to warm the unfiltered apple juice before adding it to the drink so the drink stays warm. The apple juice can just be heated in the microwave for a few seconds. Then stir in the honey until completely dissolved. Quick, easy and flavorful.
I used Wild Turkey 101 bourbon whiskey for this drink and really enjoyed the flavor that it brought to it. Give it a try or use your favorite.
Connect With Us!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know how it turned out! We would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Tag @chloestrayblog or #chloestray to show us your food!
Cinnamon Apple Hot Toddy
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 2 cinnamon black tea bags
- 2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 3 ounces unfiltered honeycrisp apple juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Pour evenly into tea cups.
- Pour 1 ounce bourbon whiskey into each cup.
- Warm the apple juice in the microwave for a few seconds, then pour 1 ½ ounces into each cup.
- Stir 1 teaspoon honey into each cup until completely dissolved.